Monday, December 12, 2011

Shannon & Dan : Engagement : Burlington, VT

Meeting our couples for the first time is always exciting.  Sure, we've talked on the phone, exchanged numerous emails, but to finally put a face to all the details is a wonderful thing.  Saturday morning I found myself standing outside Henry's Diner glancing at every couple who walked by wondering, 'is THAT them, that might be them!" I have my camera out, just to give them a hint as to my own identity.  It can be a little nerve wracking.  I was making eye contact with way more strangers than I am used to.  But when Shannon and Dan walk up, ah!  of course.  All the nerves quickly melt away.  Friendly, happy faces.   After all, they're one of our couples.  Smiles and laughter dominate...and of course then there's the love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment