Thursday, May 9, 2013

Allyson & Sam : Engagement

I arrived early to scope out Old Mill Park before meeting Allyson and Sam, since I'd never been there before.  I'm so thankful they exposed me to this wonderful little spot! After checking out the rustic old mill, I took a leisurely walk through the woods to a swirling creek of cascades and boulders. Simply gorgeous!  I can't wait to bring my boys to wade in the cool mountain melt this summer.  I quickly headed back to the parking lot and in pull Allyson and Sam.  We chatted, laughed and shot lots of photos.  They are so freakin' cute I could hardly stand it! It's already clear their wedding is going to be incredible, up at Pigeon Hill . . . .can't wait to get back there.  Thank you Allyson and Sam for choosing us for your day!

So here they are.  The first of our 2014 couples we've shot this year.  Thanks guys, for the warm up to 2013 and the taste of what's to come next summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment