Monday, March 25, 2013

Kacey & Nate: Engagement: Burlington

Kacey and Nate?!  What can I say?  Two people very much in love, so adventurous, UP for anything.  I loved this engagement shoot.  When Kacey and I started our conversation about it, she began by saying that she and Nate loved the story of Carl and Ellie in the movie "Up,"  and could we somehow channel that love story into this shoot?  Well, it had been awhile since I'd seen the movie and I have to admit, watching the first time through I had to spend a lot of time telling my son that the " bad dogs weren't gonna get them;" I couldn't focus as much as I'd have liked.  So I watched it again.  And cried.  It's a good movie, and the love story is sweet.   Sure we can do a shoot based on this!  March in Vermont does not equal blue skies and picnic greenery or South American flora and fauna for that matter.  But, we can do balloons!  And a dapper lookin' guy!  Add fresh snow, Battery Park, and a lovely lady for the dapper guy, and we have the makings of a fun shoot.  Loveliness and fun.  Now, I can't wait for the fun of the wedding.  The top of Jay Peak (or something of that sort)!

Also, want to know how they met?  Kacey was a clown for sick children.  He's a pharmacist for those sick children.  Big hearts, these two... And their own heart filled adventure together begins.  May it be as wonderful as Carl and Ellie's.





No comments:

Post a Comment