Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Naomi & Christian: Shelburne Farms Wedding: Pre-wedding fun

Naomi and Christian's wedding...  They're married!  What can I say about their incredible day?  How to put it all into words... this might be a wedding in which my response is speechlessness as when I look back at it, I'm amazed at how much love and care went into the occasion.

Let's start by saying that I met Naomi while in the hospital with my newborn babe; she was my caring, incredible night nurse... in hazy newborn bliss I admired her gorgeous engagement ring, and, well, things just went from there.  Two incredibly talented, caring people, with a group of their closest friends and family, on a site that was close to their heart, too.  Shelburne Farms... a house that was built by Christian's hands... A green-blue gorgeous day, a quick, though meaningful, ceremony and a rockin' party!

The imagery below is a selection from all the pre-ceremony flurry. Stay tuned for the ceremony and the party after!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment