Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Katie & Dave: Engagement: Burlington, VT

Engagement shoots are so much fun.  We love meeting our brides and grooms, hanging out and getting to know them.  There is no set timeline, no harried parents or caterers, no last minute this and that.  Purely just two people in love and their photographer.  It's nice.

It's even nicer when you totally connect.  Katie and Dave, well, I just wanted to spend the WHOLE day with them.  You know, go get my husband and just go out to dinner with them or something.  Totally great and fun.   I think I got an inkling of what they were like when I suggested a parking garage as our main shoot, and Katie was all about it.  And, not just in the "humor the crazy photographer way."  And,  Dave was totally up for it, too.

To finish it off, we ended up on Church Street.  Did you know Dave loves reading the paper?  He does.  Of course we had to go to Uncommon Grounds, a trusted spot of ours.  Katie was so swell about the cold, she deserved that cuppa... And, it's the place where I used to sit with my love every Sunday morning and read the paper...   It was nice to share that with one of our couples...  Thanks for being so fun, Katie and Dave, and congrats!  We can't wait for the wedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment