Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kacey & Nate: Jay Peak: Vermont

Kacey and Nate's wedding was so much fun for us!  A gorgeous spot, a loving family, a huge fun group of friends, and a bride and groom so very much in love with each other.  I had trouble choosing images for the blog because there were so many pictures that spoke of these three things...  I find the more I post weddings on this blog, the more I prefer to let the pictures speak for themselves.  They say so much... and that always make us photographers so happy to have captured it.  You could not find a more caring community surrounding these two, and I challenge you to find two people more in love.  And, fun?!  Yes, Totally.

Speaking of fun, after checking out the post, here is a link to their photobooth:
Kacey & Nate's Vintage Vermont Photobooth
password: Kacey's maiden name

Enjoy the photos!  So honored we got to be a part of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment